Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coalbee's Place...

Coalbee's Place is Lookout Valley's very own dog grooming shop. Coalbee's Place is named after my Mini. Schnauzer, Coalbee. He is a AKC Champion Line father of 2 litters. When he was a puppy he was coal black, hence his name.

CP provides grooming from just nails to "the works"- nails, haircut, ear cleaning, and bath. CP uses only organic shampoos, conditioners and flea dips. CP provides a calm, clean shop to provide the best experience for your "best friend". I take pride in what I do and truely enjoy spending time with your dogs and helping them to stay beautiful.

If you would like to visit CP and take a tour of the shop, give me a call 667-2550. I know that all parents are concerned with where their pets will be and how they are taken care of.

I hope to hear from you and look forward to meeting your "best friend"!

Lisa - owner/groomer Coalbee's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment